Sunday, July 22, 2007

Okay, maybe not...

While the drugs ARE working, we still have some pretty bad days. However, I suppose that if the good days outnumber the bad days I should be happy and quit complaining! Jason has been all kindsa wonderful with me. Just wrangling our three-year-old takes all of my energy, so him making meals and trying to keep the household sane is awesome! Thanks Daddy! You rock!

This pregnancy seems to have hit me a little harder than the last one. Maybe it's because I'm older; maybe it's because I have a three-year-old already; maybe it's just because every pregnancy is different. Who knows.

Daddy would sure like a little boy to help even out the estrogen levels in the house. Mommy and Maura are, of course, hoping for another girl. We'll all be happy either way. Be sure to check out the "Fun Stuff" tab. There's a link to see our potential names. Hopefully I'll have some more pics up and running by the end of today.

No comments: