Monday, July 16, 2007

The drugs are working!

Finally, with a little help from the pharmacy and some good ole fresh air, Missy is feeling okay. Still have to keep my belly full. Once I get that metallic taste in my mouth, I know it's time to eat or risk nausea. Yuck! Guess that 35 lbs I lost with Maura is not gonna happen this time! But as long as Mommy and Baby are healthy, that's all that matters.

Maura showed off her supersonic hearing Saturday night. As she and I were laying on the couch, she had her head on my tummy. She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes (you ALL know that look...) and told me that she could hear the baby in my tummy. I think she's pretty excited about this endeavor. Let's hope that doesn't change once the baby actually makes it's way into the world. We talk with Maura all the time about how fun it will be for her to be able to help out with the new baby. Positive thinking!

No comments: