Saturday, August 30, 2008

Growin' on up

My friend Carly had her twin girls on Tuesday...Emelyn Grace (6lbs 8oz, 19in) and Ella Louise (6lbs 11oz, 20in) were born at 7:38am, just 40 seconds apart. Carly's awesome, Aiden's a big brother, and I'm amaaaazed that just a week ago those little (actually big for twins) girls were curled around each other in Carly's tummy. Wow. Here's the link to the sweet baby girls (you have to paste it into your address bar). Please pay special attention to the rockin' guitar outfits...can you guess who bought those?
http://www.bromenn.org/services/womens-and-childrens/online-nursery/babyphotosdetail.aspx?BabyId=80d91460-13be-4b48-a7fb-f50671a3e251

It seems like just yesterday Teagan was (almost) as little as Emelyn and Ella...but in reality it was almost 7 months ago! Even Maura is growing up faster than I ever dreamed. She looks more and more grown up every time I blink.

Here's a picture of Miss Teagan trying to figure out that darned sippy cup. Apparently it helps to put your leg up in the air.

And now...she's got it! (Makes Momma happy/sad.)

For those of you that don't know, Maura has decided that she wants to grow her hair out. It's long enough right now that we've got piggies!

And look at that handsome man holding that beautiful girl!

These last couple pics are from Jason's cousin Lindsay's son Parker's first birthday party last weekend. (Did ya follow that? It sure confused me!)

Rockstar Teagan

Rockstar Maura playing catcher for Rockstar Kyleigh (Jason's cousin Alexis' little girl)


And now for the Mommy moment: Man, my girls sure are pretty stinkin' cute!

(Side Note: As I sit here typing this up, Maura is transfixed by "The Sound Of Music" on TV...what a sweet girl. I think we have a musical girl on our hands!)

Have a GREAT holiday weekend!

No comments: