Rodeo Day at school
Our little Bon Jovi wannabe
Howdy Pardner!
Teagan even got a blue ribbon...in the live stock show?
Teagan's New Trick
Sitting up all by herself!
And her flip-flops even match her outfit...surprised, aren't you?
Our Second Brookfield Trip of the Year
"MMMMooooooommmmmmm!!!!!"
This pretty much sums up Teagan's day at the zoo - we'd only been there about 30 minutes at this point.
Apparently we only saw the fake animals...here's Maura and a really big frog.
A loon on a loon!
A little squirrelly, huh?
Small camel, big girl
I got him, Mom!
Silly elephant
The carousel was one of the highlights of Maura's day!
What a sweet girl...
Poor Maura was still wiped out on our way home - the NEXT day!
Our girls are growing up so quickly...I wish I could stop time right now so we could enjoy it longer. Seeing the wonder in a four year old's eyes puts amazement in mine. We should all slow down and try to take the world in as a four year old does. Can you imagine how it would be to see an animal for the FIRST time? Maura still can't stop talking about it - she even got to touch a stingray! She's so eager to see and learn new things. It makes me appreciate life that much more. It's so awesome that while I'm helping to teach my four year old, she's also teaching me.
No comments:
Post a Comment