No, it's not a tribute to Joey Lawrence. (Roll your eyes here.)
Exciting news on the baby front - just not OUR baby front. For those of you who know my friend Carly...she's having twins! She just found out today that there are two little ones in her belly. All I can say is, "Whoa!"
As for us...only three weeks left from tomorrow. I'm experiencing a lot of pain and some Braxton-Hicks contractions, but nothing "real" yet. Although the reality of it all has certainly hit Daddy. He's even nesting! And thank goodness for that, because I just don't have the energy for it. We see the doctor on Friday. Maybe she'll say, "OMG - I can't believe you're holding this baby in! Let's get youto the hospital right away!" Yeah, right.
On the sports front: Go You Redbirds! Tonight is Jankovich's first taste of the the War on 74 - in Peoria even. We'll be cheering the Birds on from the couch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment