The time is getting nearer! We plan on bringing our laptop with us to the hospital so that we can update this website with pics and details when Baby Russell makes her appearance. However, if you'd also like us to email you, we can certainly do that too. We just need you to send us your email address. I have some of your addresses on my Hotmail account, but a lot of you I have at work. And, as much as I'm SURE I'll miss work, I'm not going to jump out of the hospital bed to go email you from work! So, if you want us to email you, send your email address with the subject line "Address" (I know, pretty imaginative, huh?) to my Hotmail account: gecko876@hotmail.com in the next couple of days.
Until next time, take care of yourselves and keep up those vigils for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment