Everything is going well. That baby girl is flip-flopping like there's no tomorrow. She likes to use Mommy's bladder like a trampoline. She's also giving Mommy terrible heartburn. Thank goodness for Tums! It's hard to believe we're half-way through! I still don't look all that pregnant, but I sure do feel like it! Much more tired than I was with Maura - and a lot more aches and pains. However, it is all worth it! Only 19 more weeks until Baby Russell makes her appearance into this world...can't wait!
On the French front:
Aunt Tara is loving every minute of exploring foreign lands. She's already been all over the place and we're super jealous! The South of France sounds warm and inviting...and naked. How fun! Tutu is going to visit her at the end of October - again, I'm jealous! Even as jealous as we are, we miss Aunt Tara and hope she makes the most of her travels. Oh yeah, and she better bring us back something good!
Check out the pics she sent us today from St. Tropez...brat :)

No comments:
Post a Comment