Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Obsession

So...every so often, I go on a new crafting spree. Correction: I think something would be really fun, go out and buy all the supplies needed to make whatever it is, leave it in the craft store bag in the dining room for weeks (or months), and finally realize that with my two children and a full-time job, I really don't have the energy to sit down and craft. So Jason eventually puts the stuff in the basement - in the storage room. Fun.

Okay, now that my secret's out of the bag (irony coming), I actually followed up on my newest obsession...somewhat. After seeing all the cute hairbows for babies that people are selling for $5-8 each, I thought, "Hmmm, those look easy enough, I bet I could make some!" So I tried it, and had some success! Here is a pic of today's creations:

Here's my model - she was recently featured on the big screen at the Redbird game:


With Teagan being a little under the weather this week, the girls just stayed around the house on our days off. I think the following pics were taken at about 3:30pm (notice the jammies are STILL on):


Teagan's such a go-getter! If she can't get the toy out of the basket, she just gets in the basket. Problem solved:


Have a good rest of the weekend and a fantastic week!

No comments: