Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last few weeks

Oh Reggie, I'll protect you!

I sure do like that cute Teagan!

I was told that I needed to update since I hadn't for so long. So, Aunt Tara, here you go.

There really isn't a whole lot new and exciting going on with us. I got trumped for the job I wanted. I blew out my left knee (again). I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon on the 21st. Miss Kim is back, so Maura's leaving A Shining Star. This is her last week. Yay! Teagan is up on her hands and knees...she mostly rocks, but every once in a while, she'll move herself along on all fours. She's also pulling herself up to standing. I tried to catch it on video, but was unsuccessful. When she would see the camera out, she would stop concentrating on standing up. Darn!

We're working on simplifying our lives - you really don't realize how complicated it's become until you try to simplify it. There's so much that we do that we really CAN live without. Really. (I'm still trying to convince myself of that.) It's just a long, strange process to get back to where you want to be.

Other than that, all is normal. Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments: