I've got lots of stuff to say for not a whole lot going on...
Maura started back to Miss Kim's yesterday. LOVES it! Our family is SO glad to have Miss Kim back in our lives...really and truly. She's such a blessing!
Teagan LOVES bath time. She just splashes and splashes and splashes. Oh the wonder of discovery!
I'm on my way to Chi-town to hang with my baby sis this weekend. We're going to see Backyard Tire Fire at the Double Door. Seeing Ed on stage will definitely bring back fun memories from a LONG time ago. (Brother Jed... LaCrosse house... Lizard's... anyone? Good times!)
Maura and Teags are going to have a sleepover at Tutu and Bert's house Friday night. Papa Bert is going to take Miss Maura to the Halloween concert at the University of Chicago on Saturday night. What fun!
Daddy gets alone time for two whole nights! Whatever will he do with himself...I'm sure I'll be able to think of a list of things for him to get done ;)
I'm also back on my 'simplifying my life' kick. To simplify, I have to get rid of stuff. (As most of you know, I have a small shopping addiction. As most of you also know, we cannot afford to support my small shopping addiction. Therefore, I'm putting myself through my own rehab.) I've posted quite a bit on EBay and the ALFI (State Farm's online newspaper). My Coach stuff, shoes, and baby clothes are going on EBay, the baby gear, kitchen stuff, maternity stuff, etc. is getting sold in the ALFI. I've had a great response so far. However, in looking around my house, there is A LOT of stuff that we just don't need. Check out my newest endeavor - Garage Sale Divas (link on right). My friend and I decided to post the stuff that we're selling on a blog. Every once in awhile we have a moment of genius :)
And last, but not least, I saw the orthopedic surgeon today. Yep, there's a good chance that I tore my ACL - again. (Thanks Lily.) I have an MRI scheduled for next Tuesday, and I'll know within 72 hours of that whether I get to have surgery - again.
Okay, so maybe I had a lot to say because there IS a lot going on. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend. I know we will!
1 comment:
Okay that bath time video is just the cutest!!! :) And I'm jealous you are seeing Backyard Tire Fire, I know the drummer, Tim!!!! I love that band!! :) Hope all is going well with you all!! :)
Post a Comment