Monday, September 15, 2008

Garage Sale

Nothing new and exciting here. I am completely exhausted - still! My friend Brooke and I held a three day garage sale last week. Getting ready for that, on top of my bizarre work schedule right now, wore me out. It's funny that as you get older it really DOES take your body longer to recover from things! But, we made a couple hundred bucks, and got rid of lots of crap! Woo-hoo!!!! Hopefully things will calm down and return to 'normal' after this week. I work tonight, but then my regular schedule Tuesday and Wednesday. PLUS, I have an interview Tuesday morning! Yay! Cross everything for me and send good thoughts my way about 9am :)

Maura had a better weekend than last weekend - like that would have been difficult! She might even get some furniture back! However, she DID get her mattress back already.

Teagan had pink eye again last Wednesday (we think) but she's doing well. She loves hanging out with Sara on the days that I work. And Sara says she's being a good little girl while she's over there. Have I said how thankful we are to have the Shaddays in our lives? How awesome that Sara is willing to watch our babe!

SARA - YOU ROCK!

I've been too tired to take any pics, so you'll just have to wait until I post next time :)

One final note: Becki had her baby boy yesterday morning! Ryan Allyn Derr (RAD - awesome!) made his way into the world at 7:06am, weighing in at 7lbs and 20 inches long. Miss Madelyn is very excited to be a big sister. Congrats Derrs! Can't wait to meet the newest family member :)

No comments: