That very thing happened today, and I am SO thankful that it did. I logged onto the internet this morning and had a message waiting for me from one of my 'old' friends. This message brought tears to my eyes, but not for the same reasons that I've been crying lately. This message touched my heart and made me step back from the struggles of everyday life and look at the big picture.
So, while the challenges of having a headstrong 4 year old may test my patience on a daily basis, in the grand scheme of things, I am so thankful for:
My amazing husband: how I found someone that is such a wonderful husband and fantastic dad still blows me away!
My amazing family: with all of the twists and turns that we have faced, I am proud to say that we are close today, not because we HAVE to be, but because we WANT to be.
My amazing old friends: they knew me before I was the person I am today...and they love me anyway!
My amazing new friends: although they've only been in my life for a short while, I love sharing all these new experiences with them!
And last, but nowhere near least -
My amazing girls: they are my daily reminder that all of the struggles, laughter, ups, downs, and everything in between, up until now, have been completely worth it. Without all of the lessons I've learned, I wouldn't be able to be to mom they need me to be. They are my miracles that never cease to amaze me!
I am thankful for all of the people in my life because they give me the strength, knowledge, laughter, and support that I need to be who I am.
So...to all of you, please know that although we may be separated by miles, whether 1 or hundreds, you are always close to me in my thoughts and heart. Thank you!
And now for some pics of my miracles:
Still partying from the new year?
1 comment:
Life IS good- hope you have a great weekend!
They look so grown up in these pictures- but I'm sure you knew that!
Post a Comment