Monday - I got some good news at work. Starting Monday, I'm doing a part-time developmental opportunity in the department that I interviewed for a couple months back. This is only temporary until a position officially opens up. Yay me!
Tuesday - Nothing exciting...until about 2am Wednesday morning. Then Teagan decided to keep Mommy and Daddy up the rest of the morning.
Wednesday - Jason stayed home with Teagan-arie so she could hang around the house naked. She had a HORRIBLE diaper rash that just could NOT be tamed. However, after being at work for 12.5 hours, I got her some sensitive diapers and new diaper rash ointment. So, the poor little girlie finally got some relief at 10pm. Sweet girl.
Thursday - Maura went to her 2nd dentist appointment. Things didn't go quite as well as the first time, but she got through it, and the dentist thinks her teeth look great. She's doing a great job brushing! Teagan's poor booty is still patchy red (it was ALL red on Wednesday morning), but it's getting better and doesn't seem to be bothering her as much.
Okay...now for the part that you actually log on for - pics of our beautiful babes:
"If I could get up off this couch by myself, I SO would!"
1 comment:
Yay! Great news on the dev opp! I'm assuming it's in wfm. Awesome! Let me tell you, I'm using my wfm knowledge more than I ever imagined in the zone, and it is an awesome thing to know right now. Corp. is truly on the cutting edge and what we take for granted the zones are dying to have. Good luck! I miss ya!
Love,
Shy
Post a Comment