Maura LOVED Halloween! She dressed up as a witch this year. (See "All About Maura" pics.) She was the cutest witch I've ever seen! Daddy and Papa Fish took her trick-or-treating up and down Punkin and Papa's street. She kept telling them, "Just two more houses!" She would even go up to the doors by herself - what a big girl she's turning into! Mommy taught her the trick-or-treat song (Trick-or-treat, Smell my feet...) Tutu will be SO proud! For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of hearing it, the way she sings it is absolutely priceless!



Speaking of Tutu, she comes home from France tomorrow! We can't wait! We've missed talking to her and can't wait to hear all about her travels. Papa Bert will be in South Dakota, so we'll have to sneak up there and keep her company her while he's gone.
Daddy's in Indy this weekend - what a weekend to be there! The game of the year, Colts v. Patriots. Go Colts! He went to see Dre and his family. But I'm sure he will catch some Colts fever while he's there!
Mommy and Baby had a doctor's appointment this Thursday. Everything is going well. Mommy's lost another pound - Dr. Nona's not excited about that, but since we're measuring big, she's not THAT concerned. Yep, we're only at 25 weeks, but measuring at 27 - so the baby is obviously thriving. She's just a VERY picky eater - or at least she's turned Mommy into one. Nothing sounds good, smells good, or tastes good. And when something DOES sound good, I can only eat about half of a normal portion. Even though I know I should eat more, if I try, I start to feel nauseous. Throwing up what little I eat definitely won't help anyone involved, so I eat what I can and as much as I can. I figure something's better than nothing! I've been having lots of heartburn and fatigue. But I have to remember that I'm four years older than I was with Maura, and every pregnancy is different. So, it could be worse, and we only have 15 weeks left!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment